- Click on STUDENT LOGIN and If you are a first time user then register your account first by clicking “REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT”. After registration, password email will be sent. Kindly check spams or junk folder if you don’t find the email in the inbox folder.
- Select desired assessment test/ contest/ quiz and pay participation fee online. Wait till we activate your account after confirming successful payment of participation fee.
- Login again and if account is activated, you can appear in the test/ contest / quiz
- Finish the test/contest/quiz
- Download certificate once you complete the test or certificate can be downloaded in stipulated time mentioned for particular test / contest / quiz, please visit test/contest/quiz page for more information
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
I have registered but not received a password email
ANS: Kindly check spam or junk folder if you don’t find the email in the inbox folder
I have paid participation fee but is shows not enrolled?
ANS: Please wait for couple of hours to activate your account; you can use helpdesk to get assistance
How to reset a password?
ANS: Click on forgot password from STUDENT LOGIN page to generate new password. Email will be sent, please check spam or junk folder if you don’t find the email in the inbox folder
It shows my password is wrong, what to do?
ANS: you may type wrong password may be capital and small letter mistake. You can generate new password by clicking on forgot password from STUDENT LOGIN page. Please check spam or junk folder if you don’t find the email in the inbox folder
It shows my email is not registered.
ANS: it means your email is not registered; kindly register your account first from STUDENT LOGIN page.
It shows your email is already registered.
ANS: The email you have entered is already in the system, you don’t have to register with another email. If you don’t know the password of the registered email, simply generate new password by clicking on forgot password from STUDENT LOGIN
Which is the website for Global French Language Assessment Test -gFLAT?
ANS: Please visit www.online.ptglobaledu.com/gflat for more information about the test, how to participate and when to download certificate
How can I get more information about the assessment test/quiz/contest etc?
ANS: Please visit the particular page of assessment test/quiz/contest and read details about it. If need more information you can use HelpDesk for more information.
I have some other query that I can’t find in FAQs and on the assessment test/quiz/contest page, how can I connect to access more information?
ANS: Kindly use HelpDesk for more information