Status of the Assessment Test: Open
National Financial Literacy Quiz cum Assessment Test is the first-of-its -kind quiz cum assessment test for school students from grade 6 to 12 to educate and assess students’ financial literacy skills, comprehensive knowledge of financial planning, financial products and knowledge of government’s scheme related to finance. NFLQCAT is an initiative to educate young school students from grade 6 to 12 to excel their knowledge and skill about financial literacy, planning, financial products and government schemes.
- To instil comprehensive knowledge and skills about financial planning, financial products, government’s schemes etc. and educate young students as per the need of future to make more financial sound citizen and assess their understanding about financial literacy education.
- Financial literacy is a core life skill for participating in modern society. Children are growing up in an increasingly complex world where they will eventually need to take charge of their own financial future. As young adults learning to live independently they will need to know how to budget and make wise financial choices for everyday living.
- Assessing the levels of financial literacy in the key component of a successful national strategy for financial education that enabling policy makers and researcher to identify needs and gaps and design appropriate responses for future need of financial products.
- Financial education can make a difference. It can empower and equip young people with the knowledge, skills and confidence to take charge of their lives and build a more secure future for themselves and their families
- 24% Indian are financially literate
- 3 out of 10 Indian understand the concept of compound interest
- 4 out of 10 Indian are financially fragile
- According to a survey conducted by Standard & Poor’s Financial Services, less than 25 percent of South Asian countries’ adult population is financially literate.
- India is home to 17.5% of the world’s population but nearly 76% of its adult population does not understand even the basic financial concepts.
Assessment : Financial Literacy Assessment : International level of assessment that is comprises of
- Financial knowledge
- Financial behavior
- Financial attitude
Participation Fee: ₹ 150/student
- Eligibility: Class 6 to 12
- Number of questions: 50 questions
- Total score: 200 marks/points
- Timing: 40 minutes
- Certificate of Participation for all participants
Reading Material: Suggested free reading material is integrated online and can be accessible it before taking the quiz, once you prepared, you can take the quiz.
|Step 1||All participating students must register HERE to generate password|
|Step 2||Login and Select the Quiz “National Financial Literacy Quiz cum Assessment Test -2020|
|Step 3||Participating though School |
Submit participation fee ₹ 150, your name and email to your school coordinator
Participating as an Individual
Pay participation fee online. Multiple options are available
|Step 4||Read reference material and once prepared, start the quiz|
|Step 5||Download Certificate of Participation; once you finish the quiz|
Terms and Conditions
- Participants are advised to register and take part in the quiz cum assessment test well before the end date to avoid any last minute technical glitches.
- Kindly recheck your email ID twice before registering on SIGNUP page, as password will be sent to your registered email ID.
- If you have not received your password in mail inbox, kindly check spam and junk folder, move email to your inbox and save email address in your address book for future updating.
- Each Participant can participate in the selected Quiz for ONCE ONLY and ONE TRY is allowed
- Parents / Guardian may help only in registering online and paying online participation fee if needed but should not assist in take part in the quiz cum assessment test and helping in giving answers. Integrity & Honesty is expected from all participants and parents/guardian.
- Language of quiz is English
- Any misconduct is not accepted in the competition. If you misconduct and found violating rules and regulation you will be automatically disqualified from the assessment test.
- Students have to participate their own and must avoid unfair practice
- Decision of judges will be final and no review request will be entertained; only shortlisted candidates will be approached.
- No request to update name and school name on certificate will be entertained; it will be printed the way you entered the information. You must take utmost care while registering your details.
- Certificates can be downloaded once you complete the quiz under “Download Certificate” Section; so all participants are requested to download certificates after completing the assessment test.
- The participation fee is non-refundable and non transferable.
- For latest information, terms & conditions of the competition etc, visit this website often to keep you updated.
For more information
- Contact your school/School Coordinator OR
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- CLICK ON ” How can I help you?” button