Foreign Policy & Diplomacy Quiz Contest is the first-of-its-kind and unique quiz contest for students from grade 6 to 12 to excel and ameliorate their global skills, knowledge of India’s foreign policy, relations between two countries and profound information about focus country’s foreign policy, its success stories, its people, culture, history, gastronomy etc.
This quiz contest helps students to be globalise and learn in depth about global agenda, India’s foreign policy, global partnership and relations, diplomacy and profound knowledge of focused country’s history, society, culture, festival, gastronomy, geography etc. and its foreign policy, key engagements and success stories. It helps students to think about Foreign Service and help them to choose their career as a diplomat and serve the nations. Moreover, it helps students to express their knowledge and understanding in global conferences, MUN like programs, national & international forums and to become globally competence & highly accomplished individual.
Focus Country: LATVIA
In Collaboration with: The Embassy of the Republic of Latvia in India
- 7 winners will be invited and accommodated at embassy in Delhi for a day to explore, understand and learn real diplomatic skills
- 7 winners will be honoured with Latvian souvenir, medals and the book “Rapid Vedic Mathematics”
- Certificate of Honour for all participating students
- Gold, Silver and Bronze medals to top 3 meritorious students from each school that encourages minimum 50 students
Benefits to students
- Great opportunity to be at embassy and learn real skills of diplomacy
- Certificate of Honour will add up students’ academic & professional profile
- Opportunity to meet ambassador and diplomats at embassy to understand embassy’s and diplomats’ work
- Opportunity to ameliorate knowledge, skill and understanding of geographical, political and general knowledge of the Latvia
- Opportunity to learn about Foreign policy, Key engagement, success stories in the field of diplomacy of Latvia and India
- Opportunity to experience Latvian culture, people, history, gastronomy and to learn about global culture
- Opportunity to learn about diplomacy, international relations and foreign policy to ameliorate skills & talent and to express knowledge & understanding in global conferences, MUN like programs, national & international forums etc. Access and understand about cross border topics to be globally competence and accomplished individual
- Access and understand about cross border topics to be globally competence and accomplished individual
Participation Fee: ₹ 160/student for schools in India and $ 3/student for other countries
- Eligibility: Class 6 to 12
- Number of questions: 50 questions
- Total score: 200 marks/points
- Timing: 40 minutes
- Results: 25th August 2020
Quiz is Open : Midnight (IST) until 15th August 2020
- Winners will be displayed with their name and school name on website
- Winners will be promoted on social media of embassy and PT GLOBAL EDU and national & International newspapers
|Step 1||All participating students must register HERE to generate password|
|Step 2||Login and Select the Quiz “Foreign Policy and Diplomacy Quiz Contest -2020|
|Step 3||Participating though School (For Schools in India only) |
Submit participation fee ₹ 160, your name and email to your school coordinator
Participating as an Individual
Pay participation fee online Multiple options and local currency are available
|Step 4||Download Certificate of Participation; once you finish the quiz|
Results will be announced and Winners will be invited for felicitation ceremony
For more information about participation : Check How To page
Terms and Conditions
- Participants are advised to register and take part in the quiz well before the contest end date to avoid any last minute technical glitches.
- Kindly recheck your email ID twice before registering on SIGNUP page, as password will be sent to your registered email ID.
- If you have not received your password in mail inbox, kindly check spam and junk folder, move email to your inbox and save email address in your address book for future updating.
- Each Participant can participate in the selected Quiz for ONCE ONLY and ONE TRY is allowed
- Parents / Guardian may help only in registering online and paying online participation fee if needed but should not assist in take part in the quiz contest and helping in Quiz. Integrity & Honesty is expected from all participants and parents/guardian.
- Language of quiz is English
- Any misconduct is not accepted in the competition. If you misconduct and found violating rules and regulation you will be automatically disqualified from the contest
- Students have to participate their own and must avoid unfair practice
- Decision of judges will be final and no review request will be entertained; only shortlisted candidates will be approached.
- No request to update name and school name on certificate will be entertained; it will be printed the way you entered the information. You must take utmost care while registering your details.
- All students must register and take part in the quiz until 15th August 2020
- Results will be declared on 20th August 2020 on this website. It may be delayed in any unfair circumstances.
- Participating students and schools must check this website for results update and ONLY winning students/schools will be intimated though mail for further process.
- Certificates can be downloaded once you complete the quiz under “Download Certificate” Section; so all participants are requested to download certificates in stipulated time until 20th August 2020
- The participation fee is non-refundable and non transferable.
- Date of felicitation ceremony will be intimated to winners and school principals/directors once result will be declared
- Students from Indian schools will be invited for the felicitation ceremony in New Delhi, India.
- Only Certificate of Participation is awarded to international students. International students have great opportunity to learn about foreign policy of India and about Latvia and its foreign policy. Participate, in the quiz, learn about Latvia and its foreign policy and download certificate of participation.
- For latest information, terms & conditions of the competition etc, visit this website often to keep you updated.
For more information
- Contact your school/School Coordinator OR
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR
- CLICK ON ” How can I help you?” button