NOTE: Quiz Contest – 2020 is closed
Foreign Policy & Diplomacy Quiz Contest is the first-of-its-kind and unique quiz contest for students from grade 6 to 12 to excel and ameliorate their global skills, knowledge of India’s foreign policy, relations between two countries and profound information about focus country’s foreign policy, its success stories, its people, culture, history, gastronomy etc.
The quiz contest helps students to globalise and learn in depth about global agenda, India’s foreign policy, global partnership and relations, diplomacy and profound knowledge of focused country’s history, society, culture, festival, gastronomy, geography etc. and its foreign policy, key engagements and success stories. It helps students to think about Foreign Service and help them to choose their career as a diplomat and serve the nations. Moreover, it helps students to express their knowledge and understanding in global conferences, MUN like programs, national & international forums and to become globally competent & highly accomplished individuals.
Focus Country – [Year 2020]: LATVIA
In Collaboration with: Embassy of the Republic of Latvia in India
- 10 winners will be invited and accommodated at embassy in Delhi for a day to explore, understand and learn real diplomatic skills [Top 6 students from (class 6 to 9) and Top 4 students from (class 10 to 12) will be selected]
- 10 winners will be felicitated with Latvian Souvenir
- 10 winners will be felicitated with medals/plaque and the book “Rapid Vedic Mathematics” authored by CN Patel
- Certificate of Participation for all participating students
- Gold, Silver and Bronze medals for top 3 students from each school that encourages minimum 50 students
Benefits to students
- Great opportunity to be at embassy and learn real skills of diplomacy
- Certificate of Participation will add up students’ academic & professional profile
- Opportunity to meet ambassador and diplomats at embassy to understand embassy’s and diplomats’ work
- Opportunity to ameliorate knowledge, skill and understanding of geographical, political and general knowledge of the Latvia
- Opportunity to learn about Foreign policy, Key engagement, success stories in the field of diplomacy of Latvia and India
- Opportunity to experience Latvian culture, people, history, gastronomy and to learn about global culture
- Opportunity to learn about diplomacy, international relations and foreign policy to ameliorate skills & talent and to express knowledge & understanding in global conferences, MUN like programs, national & international forums etc.
- Access and understand about cross border topics to be globally competence and accomplished individual
Participation Fee: ₹ 160/student for schools in India and $ 3/student for out of India schools
- Eligibility: Class 6 to 12
- Number of questions: 55 questions
- Total score: 200 marks/points
- Timing: 40 minutes
Last Date : Midnight (IST) until 15th October 2020 (Quiz is open and you can take it anytime before 15th October 2020 )
Reading Material: Reading material is integrated online and can be accessible it before taking the quiz, once students are prepared, they can take the quiz.
- Winners will be displayed with their name and school name on website
- Winners will be promoted on social media of embassy and PT GLOBAL EDU and national & International newspapers
|Step 1||All participating students must register HERE to generate password [Please wait for 5-10 minutes and check spam or junk folder if you don’t find password in email inbox folder]|
|Step 2||Login and Select the Quiz “Foreign Policy and Diplomacy Quiz Contest -2020|
|Step 3||Participating though School (For Schools in India only) |
Submit participation fee ₹ 160, your name and email to your school coordinator
Participating as an Individual
Pay participation fee online. Multiple options and local currency are available
|Step 4||Read reference material and once prepared, start the quiz|
|Step 5||Download Certificate of Participation; once you finish the quiz|
Results will be announced and winners will be contacted for felicitation ceremony
For more information about participation : Check HOW TO page
Terms and Conditions
- Participants are advised to register and take part in the quiz well before the contest end date to avoid any last minute technical glitches.
- Kindly recheck your email ID twice before registering on SIGNUP page, as password will be sent to your registered email ID.
- If you have not received your password in mail inbox, kindly check spam and junk folder, move email to your inbox and save email address in your address book for future updating.
- Each Participant can participate in the selected Quiz for ONCE ONLY and ONE TRY is allowed
- Participation more than once is not accepted, if any student takes the quiz more than once, such entry will be disqualified.
- Parents / Guardian may help only in registering online and paying online participation fee if needed but should not assist in take part in the quiz contest and helping in Quiz. Integrity & Honesty are expected from all participants and parents/guardian.
- Language of quiz is English
- Any misconduct is not accepted in the competition. If you misconduct and found violating rules and regulation you will be automatically disqualified from the contest
- Students have to participate their own and must avoid unfair practice
- Decision of judges will be final and no review request will be entertained; only shortlisted candidates will be approached.
- No request to update name and school name on certificate will be entertained; it will be captured the way you entered the information. You must take utmost care while registering your details like your name, family name & school name
- All students must register and take part in the quiz until 15th October 2020
- Results will be declared on 25th October 2020 on this website. It may be delayed in any unfair circumstances.
- Participating students and schools must check this website for results update and ONLY winning students/schools will be intimated though mail for further process.
- Certificates can be downloaded once you complete the quiz under “Download Certificate” Section; so all participants are requested to download certificates in stipulated time until 25th October 2020
- Students are requested check under “Download Certificate” in dashboard. If the quiz is captured, you will find information there and can download certificate. If not captured the quiz, finish it.
- Students are only able to download certificate once their quiz is successfully captured, If you are not able to download certificate means you quiz is neither captured nor registered successfully .
- The participation fee is non-refundable and non transferable.
- Date of felicitation ceremony will be intimated to winners and school principals/directors once result will be declared and subject to normalize of life. If felicitation ceremony wont be conducted & cancelled due to Covid-19; students’ awards will be couriered.
- Winning students from Indian schools will be invited for the felicitation ceremony in New Delhi, India.
- When two students score equal points, time taken to complete the quiz will be considered to give order to students, hence time taken to finish the quiz is very important.
- Certificate of Participation is only awarded to international students. International students have great opportunity to learn about Latvia and foreign policy of Latvia & India. Participate in the quiz contest, Learn about Latvia, foreign policy of Latvia & India and download certificate of participation.
- Certificate of Participation is only awarded to undergraduate, graduate and university students. Undergraduate, graduate and university students have great opportunity to learn about Latvia, and foreign policy of Latvia & India. Participate in the quiz contest, Learn about Latvia, foreign policy of Latvia & India and download certificate of participation.
- Organisor may have rights cancel felicitation ceremony and a day at embassy for students & principals, change in awards etc. & if felicitation ceremony will be cancelled; prizes will be couriered. Schools and students must bound with any unfair circumstances due to pandemic.
- For latest information, terms & conditions etc. of the contest, visit this website often to keep you updated.
For more information
- Contact your school/School Coordinator OR
- Email- email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- CLICK ON ” How can I help you?” button